Sunday 5 June 2011

where I am today.

I  have been troubled of the idea of which social networking site would I be posting my first 'official' blogsite. Since I have been a Facebook member for over the past 4 years, it has been very overrated and honestly I may say that it is terribly crowded down there. So then I signed up for Twitter (@nursejaycee) last year and it has been my daily fixation- to tweet and express my feelings in 140 characters. So what's this Tumblr link up and about my Facebook and twitter timeline?  Okay, lemme try this one. And so I too have a Tumblr account. (www.iamnursejaycee.tumblr.com.) Not to mention my Multiply site wayback in college. Oh no, that has been very outdated. And accept it, yes. We were all suckers for Friendster's testimonial button. And for me, that is where these all began. FRIENDSTER.

and wait, where I am now? Oh hi! Am I really seeing myself infront of my pink laptop at 11:45pm doing a BLOG? a blog site? and where? BLOGSPOT.COM. Oh this is cool. Lemme call this www.joanchristabellaude.blogspot.com. sounds cool right? Oh sorry I was lazy to put down my middle name. I know it will sound more catchy than my full name itself. haha! And so blogging life, let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment